Monday, July 4, 2011

recently...

First - my good old mate Kiah made this video for me when I painted at Westsyde Connection in Sydney. Stills of the painted piece here. Kiah is amazing. I'm constantly impressed by his work. The track he used is by DJ Morgs of Thundamentals.

HEESCO @ Westsyde Connection 2011, www.heesco.net from Kiah Roache-Turner on Vimeo.


Next - I'll be going up against Vars One at the Secret Wars semi-finals on 20th of July at Oxford Art Factory. I got asked to design a limited edition print for the event, and the guys at Aisle6ix hand screenprinted them (video below). Looks pretty good. They'll be available at the event, and I should get some copies as well, so if anyone interested, should hit me up..

HEESCO x Secret Wars Australia x Aisle6ix Industries from Aisle6ix Industries on Vimeo.



And just finished painting the Wolverine, commissioned by my good friend ADi.


And the following paintings were commissioned by Arthouse Auctions.









No comments:

Post a Comment